[Eg-oversight-board] Outreach update

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jun 18 13:06:17 EDT 2015

I forgot to add this to my update.

We have a lot of staffing for the exhibit booth, but there are still
some time slots available. If you know anyone who will be attending ALA,
please encourage them to volunteer for a session. If they don't feel
comfortable doing it on their own, they could always buddy up with one
of the veterans who will be there.

Thanks!
Kathy

--