[Eg-oversight-board] Action Item - Letter to Conservancy re: Accounting

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Tue Jun 23 14:21:32 EDT 2015

Yamil, those are good points, and I think that might be the issue more than
anything.  I'm going to stay out of it at this point and let y'all word it
properly and include things that I don't know to include.

--

Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>  and Stuff I've Read
<http://pinterest.com/hjtplibrary/ruth-reads/>