[Eg-oversight-board] Access to the git repository for the Oversight Board governance docs

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Mar 19 15:29:37 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Ben Shum <bshum at biblio.org> wrote:

> Just an FYI, I will be requesting access rights to the git repository
> containing our governance docs to make changes discussed as part of
> the meeting on March 19, 2016
> (
> http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-03-19-14.01.html
> )

I am taking this email to be the request, so per the intent of the Board, I
have made the technical changes required for Ben Shum to have write access
to the governance Git repository.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt