[Eg-oversight-board] Eventbrite sponsorship

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Mar 25 11:19:27 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Tony Sebro from the Conservancy just asked if Evergreen would be willing
to accept the Eventbrite sponsorship if the following clause were removed:

"- Organizer shall display Eventbrite logo and/or mention Eventbrite as
the official ticketing provider wherever and whenever the Events are
promoted, including, without limitation, emails, flyers, posters, social
media posts, online advertisements, print advertisements, outdoor
advertisements, event signage, press releases;"

If we were to agree to this, it would leave the following language for
our terms of the sponsorship.

* Eventbrite shall be the exclusive online ticketing service provider
for the Evergreen Conference.
* Links to the Event pages on Eventbrite.com shall appear on all
webpages, Facebook event pages and other materials and communications
advertising the conference.
* Acknowledgment of Eventbrite's donation of services in automated
response to registrants (going forward).

This is very similar to what we had last year. The automated response to
registrants would acknowledge all conference sponsors, including Eventbrite.

Can you send along a quick +1 or -1 to this proposal? Tony will be
offline for a few days after today, so I need to get an answer to by the
end of the day.

Thanks!
Kathy

--