[Eg-oversight-board] Conference budget

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop
Fri May 1 12:49:43 EDT 2015

Thanks Buzzy. Please keep us posted re: shuttle and any other last minute revenue generating / sponsorship opportunities / things the EOB can do to assist with moving things from red to black.

Cheers

Ben Hyman
Executive Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at bc.libraries.coop | 1.855.383.5761 ext 1001 | cell: 250.889.2738 | Skype: ben_hyman
bc.libraries.coop | Twitter: @BCLibrariesCoop

You have received this e-mail message from the BC Libraries Cooperative. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at 1-855-383-5761 and reply to the sender via e-mail, confirming deletion of the original e-mail and any attachment(s).