[Eg-oversight-board] Next EOB meeting in June 2015

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Tue May 19 10:17:30 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Assuming we stick to the plan and go with the third Thursday of every
month for an Evergreen Oversight Board meeting, then we're supposed to
have one this coming Thursday.  Given that we just met for May at the
conference, I think we can safely push the first meeting of the new
board to next month June.

So... let's plan on our next EOB meeting will be on June 18, 2015 at
2:00 pm Eastern.

I'll put out another call for new agenda items in the week prior to
the next meeting.

Cheers,

-- Ben

--