[Eg-oversight-board] Conference budget EG2016

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue Nov 17 15:05:44 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
As the head of the EOB Conference Committee I've been working with Tanya on
the details for the Evergreen 2016 Conference.  I'm pleased to say that
they have things well in hand and are doing a great job.  They have already
begun contacting sponsors and the call for proposals has been out for a
while now.  Registration is going up this week on Eventbrite; however,
since the SFC could not guarantee us a reduced/free rate, the decision was
made to just pay for the service.  I agreed with the decision as I
certainly didn't want us to get into the same situation as we were last
year with the last minute uncertainty.  There have been some changes to the
budget over the past few months that have accumulated to a 10% change in
the budget which necessitates EOB approval.

Please find the revised budget attached.

Tanya or a representative from NC will be at the EOB meeting this Thursday
to answer questions. Unfortunately, I will not be at the meeting as I'm out
of the office that day.

All in all, I'm exceedingly pleased with how the conference is going and
I'm confident that it will be a success.

Cheers!
Grace

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com