[Eg-oversight-board] EOB meeting reminder for September 17

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Sep 14 11:50:10 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder going out that there's an EOB meeting scheduled
for this coming Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 2:00 pm Eastern.

A draft agenda is included in this email but there's always room for
the addition of specific new subjects.

Draft agenda so far:

1. Introductions

2. Minutes/actions from last meeting - see:
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-07-16-14.00.html

    a. tspindler will announce a test meeting in the next 2 months to
use our GoToWebinar so we can test it and invite other members of the
Evergreen community to join if they want.

    b. yboston will follow up with bshum and gmcharlt to review what
commnads are being used to get reports from cli-ledger and ask if the
SFS has any recommendations for different commands

3. EG 2016 Conference Update

4. Financial Report

5. Evergreen 2.9 Release Manager Report (Jason Stephenson)

6. New Business

7. Next meeting:  October @ 2:00 pm Eastern

Thanks,

-- Ben