[Eg-oversight-board] Vice Chair Voting

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Tue Apr 12 21:33:15 EDT 2016

Amy is having some technical issues and asked me to forward this along on
her behalf for her consideration as Vice-Chair.
Grace
~~~~~~~
I have been involved with the Evergreen community since 2011.  In that time
I have served two terms on the EOB, successfully co-chaired the 2014
Evergreen conference, served on the Evergreen Outreach Committee, and have
volunteered for many other Evergreen-related projects.

Thank you for your consideration.
Amy
~~~~~~~~

gdunbar at esilibrary.com