[Eg-oversight-board] Vice Chair Voting

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Apr 13 11:08:31 EDT 2016

Hi,
The Vice-Chair election is live!
Your candidates are Amy Terlaga:
I have been involved with the Evergreen community since 2011.  In that time
I have served two terms on the EOB, successfully co-chaired the 2014
Evergreen conference, served on the Evergreen Outreach Committee, and have
volunteered for many other Evergreen-related projects.
Thank you for your consideration.

Tim Spindler:
I have now been involved with the Evergreen Community for 5 years and have
served on the local arrangements committee for Boston as well as
participating in the documentation interest group.  Beyond the Evergreen
community, I have held leadership positions for the New England Chapter of
ACRL and represent a large consortium in Massachusetts.

Sharon Herbert
and
Ruth Frasur

You have until 11pm ET tonight to cast your vote.
As before, if you don't see the email from OpaVote, please search for an
email from noreply at opavote.com.

Thanks!
Grace

gdunbar at esilibrary.com