[Eg-oversight-board] Financial update

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Apr 21 11:56:34 EDT 2016

Hi,

I've calculated the changes between the previous report on 17 March
2015 and today. During this period, a total of $10,068.50 in income
was received, primarily from conference registrations and
sponsorships.  No expenses were recorded (I'm assuming that the big
rush will occur after the conference is over).

Regards,

Galen

email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581