[Eg-oversight-board] Conference Budget to date

Prokrym, Tatiana H tanya.prokrym at ncdcr.gov
Thu Apr 21 11:34:21 EDT 2016

Hi,
I am sending you the current Conference budget.  We had one person obtain a refund due to critical family illness and one and half (a pre-conference) new registrations.  At the last minute, STATCourier sent in a sponsorship for $800.  Right now we are ~1682 in the black with an additional reserve of $750.  Headcount over all conference days is 236.

Tanya
Tanya Prokrym - Director, Library Development
North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

919 807 7424  office
919 733 8748  fax
tanya.prokrym at ncdcr.gov<mailto:tanya.prokrym at ncdcr.gov>

State Library of North Carolina
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4640
[NC compares 2]
Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.