[Eg-oversight-board] Outstanding action items and a few questions

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Thu Aug 25 15:45:00 EDT 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 3:22 PM, Grace Dunbar <gdunbar at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> One other thing that is odd is that the "new" trademark policy seems to have
> never made it to the Evergreen wiki. I remember it was voted on back...
> gosh... when Galen was the Chair?  But there is hide nor hair of it anywhere
> I can find.  Could someone take this on as a personal quest to figure out
> what happened to that and get the policy and copies of the logos on the
> Evergreen Wiki?  Do I have a volunteer?

Indeed, this is a leftover from my term, and as such I volunteer to
put together what was agreed to and package it up for the website and
a report to the EOB at its next meeting.  I'm happy to partner with a
sitting EOB member on this.

Regards

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt