[Eg-oversight-board] Election ROG changes for tomorrow's vote

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Thu Dec 15 10:20:11 EST 2016

Sorry, yes, that should read - "A.) a proposal that members newly elected
to the EOB (e.g. in their first year of their first EOB term) may not be
nominated to core roles of Chair, Vice-chair, Secretary, or Conservancy
Representative?  They
can, however, be nominated to serve as committee chairs."

Apologies, we talked about that clarification and I neglected to use all my
words.
Grace

gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com