[Eg-oversight-board] Election ROG changes for tomorrow's vote

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Dec 15 10:26:43 EST 2016

Generally I think this makes sense.  I think we might allow for a
contingency where all board members are new.  I think it is unlikely but it
is probably good to add language to deal with that situation such as.  "In
the case, the entire EOB is new, the board will  elect core roles from from
their members."

Tim

Tim Spindler | Executive Director
tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3721 x120