[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Evergreen participating in Outreachy again?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Feb 16 11:16:48 EST 2016

I just wanted to add that the outreach candidate we had for DIG showed
a lot of promise. Since the changes that were planned would have a
affected documentation which I feel can have a lower entry barrier
compared to code changes, we think that the project would have been
quite successful. Therefore, I would still be interested in trying
again though the DIG group. For example, we could really use the help
with are fledgeling docs re-org project.

Then again, I share all of Grace's concerns.

Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library Systems Administrator/Developer

Stan Getz Library