[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Current 2016 Evergreen International Conference Budget

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Thu Feb 18 13:57:40 EST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Prokrym, Tatiana H <tanya.prokrym at ncdcr.gov>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 12:22 PM
Subject: Current 2016 Evergreen International Conference Budget
To: "evergreen-2016 at sfconservancy.org" <evergreen-2016 at sfconservancy.org>

Hi everyone,

Several of you requested a recent account receivables status.  I have
attached a spreadsheet which shows the estimated 2016 budget on the first
tab.  The second tab shows our current Accounts Receivables, according to
my records.

If you scroll down on the second tab, you will note that I have calculated
balances and statistics which indicate the difference between estimated
registrations/sponsorships/exhibitors and actual
registrations/sponsorships/exhibitors.

We basically have:

·         $7765 to still bring in any way we can – registrations,
sponsorships, exhibitors.

Breaking down the $7765, we are below target by:

·         $5625 for registrations

·         $1200 for sponsorships

·         $940 for exhibitors

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Tanya

________________________­­­______­­­__________________
Tanya Prokrym - NC Cardinal Program Director

North Carolina Department of Natural and Cultural Resources

919 807 7424  office

919 733 8748  fax

tanya.prokrym at ncdcr.gov

State Library of North Carolina
4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-4640

[image: NC compares 2]          [image: nccardinal]

*Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the*

*North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.*

--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox Software, Inc.  -  The Open Source Experts
gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS    www.esilibrary.com