[Eg-oversight-board] Meeting time at EG Conference

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Tue Jan 5 09:35:28 EST 2016

Hi all,

The Program Committee for this year's conference met yesterday, and we
want to get our annual in-person board meeting on the schedule.

So do we want to meet during the day, during sessions?  (pro: more
non-board members may be able to attend; con: conflicts with sessions,
obviously).  Or after sessions, before dinner?  Or in the morning before
sessions like in Vancouver?

Anyway let me know your thoughts and I'll report back.  I'll meet with
them next on 1/19.

A.

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS