[Eg-oversight-board] Farewell, but until then...

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Jan 8 18:22:09 EST 2016

Hello,

Two things, once again thank you Ben for all your wonderful work with the Evergreen community. You covered a lot of bases in your time here from tester, to bug fixer, core committer, and finally board chair. Good luck in all your future endeavors.

For the board members, I will lead our meetings going forward and will send a call for agenda items in a week or so. Also, we should pick a vice-chair at the next meeting or by email.

Thanks,
Yamil