[Eg-oversight-board] Committee chair for the ROG Review committee?

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Jun 15 14:52:07 EDT 2016

Hi,
At the last meeting Garry, Mike, Ron, Ruth, Terran, and Tim all volunteered
for the Rules of Governance Review Committee.   Have you decided who will
chair that committee?  I expect that it's too soon for a substantive update
but I'd like to be able to add the Chair info to the monthly EOB agenda so
I'll be able to send out reminders for updates.

Thanks!

On a related note, I let the executive session wording email thread trail
off without resolution so I'll be asking to table that until next month so
we can finalize our wording and understanding more completely via email.
Obviously if there are burning questions we can address them at tomorrow's
meeting as time permits.

Cheers!
Grace

--