[Eg-oversight-board] Committee chair for the ROG Review committee?

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Wed Jun 15 15:13:40 EDT 2016

I'm not saying "no," but I am saying "not right now" from this corner.  We
have not yet decided on a chair as far as I know.  If it comes down to it,
I don't mind to do this but would only be able, at this moment in time, to
herd cats - or aspire to herding cats (and not even that for a couple
weeks).

With regard to the executive session wording, okay.  Sounds like a plan.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Grace Dunbar <gdunbar at esilibrary.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> At the last meeting Garry, Mike, Ron, Ruth, Terran, and Tim all
> volunteered for the Rules of Governance Review Committee.   Have you
> decided who will chair that committee?  I expect that it's too soon for a
> substantive update but I'd like to be able to add the Chair info to the
> monthly EOB agenda so I'll be able to send out reminders for updates.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On a related note, I let the executive session wording email thread trail
> off without resolution so I'll be asking to table that until next month so
> we can finalize our wording and understanding more completely via email.
> Obviously if there are burning questions we can address them at tomorrow's
> meeting as time permits.
>
> Cheers!
> Grace
>
> --
> Grace Dunbar, Vice President
> Equinox - Open Your Library
> gdunbar at esilibrary.com
> 1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*