[Eg-oversight-board] Call for Agenda Items and Meeting Reminder

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jun 16 21:00:15 EDT 2016

Hi Sharon,

A few years back, Rogan and I worked on a spreadsheet with potential
grant opportunities for the Evergreen project. I don't know how current
it is, but it might serve as a good starting point.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/132a10eZE7SOssSs_LdbZ7JuY1u089h18FR2LhxxoVlg/edit?usp=sharing

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator