[Eg-oversight-board] Committee chair for the ROG Review committee?

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 10:53:42 EDT 2016

I apologize for not making the meeting yesterday but I was on the road
visiting some of our libraries.  I would be willing to chair this
committee.  I chaired faculty committees in the past and I think I can herd
cats.

Tim

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Ruth Frasur <director at hagerstownlibrary.org
> wrote:

> I'm not saying "no," but I am saying "not right now" from this corner.  We
> have not yet decided on a chair as far as I know.  If it comes down to it,
> I don't mind to do this but would only be able, at this moment in time, to
> herd cats - or aspire to herding cats (and not even that for a couple
> weeks).
>
> With regard to the executive session wording, okay.  Sounds like a plan.
>
> On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Grace Dunbar <gdunbar at esilibrary.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> At the last meeting Garry, Mike, Ron, Ruth, Terran, and Tim all
>> volunteered for the Rules of Governance Review Committee.   Have you
>> decided who will chair that committee?  I expect that it's too soon for a
>> substantive update but I'd like to be able to add the Chair info to the
>> monthly EOB agenda so I'll be able to send out reminders for updates.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> On a related note, I let the executive session wording email thread trail
>> off without resolution so I'll be asking to table that until next month so
>> we can finalize our wording and understanding more completely via email.
>> Obviously if there are burning questions we can address them at tomorrow's
>> meeting as time permits.
>>
>> Cheers!
>> Grace
>>
>> --
>> Grace Dunbar, Vice President
>> Equinox - Open Your Library
>> gdunbar at esilibrary.com
>> 1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com

> Ruth Frasur
> Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
> Library
> 10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
> p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808
>
> *Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
> Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
> <http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*

Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*