[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: 2016 Evergreen Conference Budget

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 8 14:00:55 EST 2016

Hello, EOB Members,

Bradley Kuhn at the Software Freedom Conservancy has indicated that the attached conference budget needs explicit EOB approval before the Conservancy can expend funds on the project's behalf.  I move that we accept the attached budget.  We'll need a second, any discussion, and a vote.  This is time sensitive, so I think we need to act on this before next week's scheduled meeting.

Thanks,

Chris