[Eg-oversight-board] Election process, officer elections, and executive sessions

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:11:22 EDT 2016

Grace,

I think the structure you are suggesting is appropriate including the time
line with appropriate reminders as has been suggested.   I also think it is
a good idea for voting outside of conference so it is more inclusive but
also provides an opportunity for incoming officers to be more formally
introduced at the conference.

I think the only thing I have difficulty is deciding who can vote.  It is a
bit informal but I don't have alternatives unless we were to create some
kind of formal membership organization which I see as an entirely different
discussion with its own advantages and disadvantages.

Tim Spindler
C/W MARS

Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*