[Eg-oversight-board] Election process, officer elections, and executive sessions

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 23 15:09:38 EDT 2016

Quickly to answer Kathy's question.  The language I chose "in their first
ever EOB term" was supposed to indicate that returning members with
experience were exempt.  Though I now realize it should say "in the first
year of their first ever EOB term".  As to your argument about a
conservancy rep.... I could see that but I also think we have many people
with good relationships to the Conservancy so that shouldn't be a problem.

Happy to hear other thoughts....!

Oh, and Andrea, yes, that's a typo - Amy's should read 2017.

Grace

gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com