[Eg-oversight-board] Statement of Clarification

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Wed May 18 19:53:30 EDT 2016

I really have nothing new to this discussion, but I did want to write to
say that I have agreed with everything that Andrea, Rogan, and Kathy have
written here about the subject.  Since I was involved with the conference
planning with Kathy, I can verify firsthand what she had to report.

I thought it was important to weigh in on the matter.

Amy

Amy Terlaga
Director of Member Services
Bibliomation, Inc.