[Eg-oversight-board] Draft of Executive session wording

Gagnon, Ron gagnon at noblenet.org
Mon May 23 16:56:50 EDT 2016

Grace and all,
Looks OK to me.

One minor edit in the third paragraph, middle sentence:
The minutes and actions, of an executive session must be read and acted
upon only in executive session.

No need for the comma after actions.

Thanks,
Ron

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Grace Dunbar <gdunbar at esilibrary.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
> Ruth and I have been working on the wording of adding language to the
> Rules of Governance regarding the Executive Session.  I have not checked in
> with the SFC yet for their input as I wanted to hear from the group if they
> felt that this was on the right track.
>
> Any/all thoughts are welcome.
> Cheers!
> Grace
>
> --
> Grace Dunbar, Vice President
> Equinox - Open Your Library
> gdunbar at esilibrary.com
> 1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com

Ronald A. Gagnon
Executive Director
North Of Boston Library Exchange (NOBLE)
Danvers, Massachusetts  01923
978-777-8844
www.noblenet.org