[Eg-oversight-board] Meetings for the Hack-a-way

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Thu Oct 27 11:12:48 EDT 2016

Hi,
It looks like we have pretty good availability overall.

Wednesday afternoon we have we have almost everyone from 2-5 ET.
I'd like to schedule a meeting from 2-3 for everyone to discuss the options
available to the evergreen Project moving forward and what the goals for
the community are (in broad strokes).

I'd like to follow up with a meeting from 3-4 for those of you on the
Standing Conference Committee so we can organize ourselves and our
outstanding work.
If the Outreach Committee wants to meet from 4-5 we could likely fit that
in.

Thursday, we have availability for about half of us in the morning.  I'd
like to have a meeting at 10am for whoever is interested to review the
election procedures we've used for the last 2 years and work out a plan for
formal adoption and/or further discussion and changes.
That meeting will be open to whoever is interested.

Fair warning that I may try to grab the Standing Conference Committee folks
for a quick follow up meeting either right before or right after lunch.

Thursday afternoon we are all available again at 2pm so I'd like to have a
meeting then on the Rules of Governance and whether they need further
revision or expansion (there may be things that come out of the meeting
Wednesday morning that inform this agenda).

Then at 3pm, for those that don't mind stocking around, I'd like to discuss
Outreach goals.  Both formal (ALA presence, marketing) and informal (how do
we encourage and invite participation).

Friday morning I'd like to reserve 9am for a follow up to wrap up anything
we left outstanding.

Briefly, my suggestions look like this:
*Wednesday:*  2pm-3pm EOB meeting to discuss the working relationship with
the SFC and our goals.
*NOTE: there will be a call by the Chair for a portion of this meeting's
discussion to be held in Executive Session.*
*Wednesday: *3pm-4pm  Standing Conference Committee
*Wednesday: *4pm-5pm  Outreach Committee??

*Thursday: *3pm-4pm
--
Grace Dunbar, Vice President
Equinox - Open Your Library