[Eg-oversight-board] Agenda for tomorrow's EOB meeting

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at esilibrary.com
Wed Sep 21 16:10:40 EDT 2016

Hi,
The fiscal sponsorship agreement covers it in detail.
http://evergreen-ils.org/wp-content/uploads/gov/2012-07-01_evergreen-sponsorship-agreement_signed-by-all_scanned-by-bkuhn.pdf

Their web site gives examples of overviews:
https://sfconservancy.org/members/services/

gdunbar at esilibrary.com
1-877-OPEN-ILS  |  www.esilibrary.com