[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen conference update and budget

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Jan 30 12:34:40 EST 2017

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to remind you that early bird everything ends tomorrow,
January 31.  After 1/31, our conference registrations and exhibit costs
will increase to regular pricing.

Attached is the latest revision of the conference budget,  There are no
major changes, but there are minor adjustments for your review.  If there
are questions, feel free to reply to this email or we can discuss at the
next EOB meeting.

As of the writing of this - we have $21,690 in exhibits/sponsorships and
$8,490 in pre-conference and conference registrations.  I expect that
number to increase a good bit tomorrow as everyone gets their early bird
registrations in.

Have a lovely day,
Grace

--