[Eg-oversight-board] Officer elections

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 24 09:25:20 EDT 2017

I went ahead and created an account for myself to play around with it -
you're right, super easy. If you have time to do that part this time
around, I'll be happy to send the reminders and keep track of who has opted
out of what to let you know.

So far, unless more people opt out, we have 3 candidates for chair: Tim,
Garry and Ruth

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service