[Eg-oversight-board] Officer elections

Grace Dunbar gdunbar at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Mar 24 09:37:43 EDT 2017

Sounds good, Terran, thank you.
I'll handle it this time around - it's probably good to have a non-voting
member handle it as practice.
But I feel confident in the Board's ability to figure it out next year.
Unless I hear objections I'll plan on setting up  the voting for Chair on
Tuesday, Vice Chair Wednesday and Secretary Thursday.

Oh, I did talk to Scott and Holly and they will both be available in person
for our Wednesday EOB meeting, so yay!  I think the only person we'll need
to dial in is Sharon and I believe she has a conflict (and also it's crazy
early for her in BC).

Grace

--
Grace Dunbar