[Eg-oversight-board] Circulation committee or interest group

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Sun Mar 26 18:06:12 EDT 2017

Good afternoon -

My library migrated to Missouri Evergreen three years ago. In preparation
for attending the International conference next month, I gave the Evergreen
website a thorough going over, something I had never done before. Under the
Get Involved tab I found committees and interest groups for acquisitions,
documentation, reports, and cataloging but nothing for circulation. Is that
because people working in circulation haven't been interested in banding
together? *I *am interested in working on a circulation interest group with
other circ workers!

Thank you

Diane Disbro
Circulation Coordinator/Branch Manager