[Eg-oversight-board] Reminder: EOB Officer Elections This Week

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Mar 27 09:49:03 EDT 2017

I am interested in serving as chair because I have been involved in
reviewing our membership with the SFC and move this forward.  I have also
been involved with the Evergreen community at various levels through the
years and value the contributions of everyone.  I have excellent
organizational skills to keep the work of the EOB on task.

Thank you,

Tim Spindler

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Terran McCanna <
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> All continuing EOB members (ie, all except Grace and Amy), plus the two
> new EOB members (Holly and Scott), will vote for Chair, Vice Chair, and
> Secretary this week, beginning with Chair today. After the Chair is
> elected, we will move onto Vice Chair, and after Vice Chair is elected, we
> will move on to Secretary.
>
> Several members have opted out of consideration, and new members cannot be
> considered for officer seats their first year, so for Chair we will be
> voting between Tim and Ruth.
>
> I will be sending out the link shortly and you will have until 5pm EST
> Tuesday (tomorrow) to make your decision. (If all members submit their
> votes earlier, then we will move on to the Vice Chair voting earlier.)
>
> Tim and Ruth: If you wish to do so, please consider responding to the
> group with a brief message on why you should be elected Chair.
>

> Terran McCanna
> PINES Program Manager
> Georgia Public Library Service
> 1800 Century Place, Suite 150