[Eg-oversight-board] Reminder: EOB Officer Elections This Week

Ruth Frasur director at hagerstownlibrary.org
Mon Mar 27 09:49:56 EDT 2017

Honestly, I don't think I should be elected chair.  While, I'm hopeful that
this next year will see things settle down and my attention able to focus
better, there are no guarantees.  I do, however, believe that, whenever
possible, there should be choices in elections.  I'm also fervent about the
Evergreen ILS project and community.

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 9:40 AM, Terran McCanna <
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> All continuing EOB members (ie, all except Grace and Amy), plus the two
> new EOB members (Holly and Scott), will vote for Chair, Vice Chair, and
> Secretary this week, beginning with Chair today. After the Chair is
> elected, we will move onto Vice Chair, and after Vice Chair is elected, we
> will move on to Secretary.
>
> Several members have opted out of consideration, and new members cannot be
> considered for officer seats their first year, so for Chair we will be
> voting between Tim and Ruth.
>
> I will be sending out the link shortly and you will have until 5pm EST
> Tuesday (tomorrow) to make your decision. (If all members submit their
> votes earlier, then we will move on to the Vice Chair voting earlier.)
>
> Tim and Ruth: If you wish to do so, please consider responding to the
> group with a brief message on why you should be elected Chair.
>

> Terran McCanna
> PINES Program Manager
> Georgia Public Library Service
> 1800 Century Place, Suite 150
> Atlanta, GA 30345
> 404-235-7138 <(404)%20235-7138>
> tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

Ruth Frasur
Director of the Historic(ally Awesome) Hagerstown - Jefferson Township
Library
10 W. College Street in Hagerstown, Indiana (47346)
p (765) 489-5632; f (765) 489-5808

*Our Kickin' Website <http://hagerstownlibrary.org>,  Our Rockin' Facebook
Page <http://facebook.com/hjtplibrary>,  and The Nettle Creek Players
<http://nettlecreekplayers.com>*