[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen Oversight Board Agenda

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Mon Nov 13 15:10:45 EST 2017

Hi Tim,

Could you add something under new business regarding the purchase of
green lanyards? Equinox has been holding the lanyards on behalf of the
community, and Galen just reported that there are just 127 green
lanyards left, which are the ones that get the most use at events.
Looking at EOB minutes from the last time we purchased lanyards, the EOB
had set a precedent of drawing from general community funds to purchase
lanyards rather than placing the cost burden on a particular conference
-
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2015/evergreen.2015-04-16-14.02.log.html

I can get cost information on the lanyards before Thursday's Board meeting.

Thanks!
Kathy

On 11/13/2017 09:37 AM, Timothy Spindler wrote:
> We have a meeting Thursday, November 16 at 2PM EST in IRC.  Here is
> the draft agenda.  Let me know if there are additional items.
>
> 1.
>     Call to order
> 2.
>     Approval or Correction of Minutes: October 19, 2017
>     <http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2017/evergreen.2017-10-19-14.01.html>
> 3.
>     Reports of the Officers
>      *
>         Chair
>      *
>         Financial report
>      *
>         SFC Updates (Amy Terlaga)
>      *
>         Release Manager (Dan Wells)
> 4.
>     Committee and Task Force Reports
>      *
>         SFC Membership Review (Sharon Herbert, Scott Thomas and Tim
>         Spindler)
>      *
>         2018 Conference Committee
>      *