[Eg-oversight-board] Moving from the SFC to MOBIUS

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Thu Nov 30 15:31:44 EST 2017

Amy and I had a phone conversation with Karen Sandler with the SFC.  She
was very helpful. On of the main things we will need to do is to inform
them in writing at least 30 days in advance that we are leaving.  She also
offered help in the process including advice in negotiating an agreement
with MOBIUS. She provided the following example agreement the SFC uses.

https://sfconservancy.org/projects/apply/ConservancyFSATemplate.pdf

We want to have clear agreement on what their responsibilities are and the
costs.  Let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

--

Tim Spindler | Executive Director

tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x120

C/W MARS | http://www.cwmars.org