[Eg-oversight-board] Evergreen 2018 Sponsorship Packet

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Mon Sep 18 15:52:04 EDT 2017

The motion is approved for the packet with the following corrections:

The language in the fifth bullet of all of the sponsorship levels:

Only the Champion says you only get one of the perks, but I assume that
applies to all the perks?  I would also suggest streamlining the language
of the bullets to something like, "You also receive one of the additional
perks listed below."  And I assume the perk choice is first come, first
served, that would be worth noting here as well.

On the Application and Agreement form, in the Sponsors box, I recommend a
vertical line between the categories for clarification to tie the perks
with the sponsorship level to ensure they pick only the perks they are
eligible for.  Without the separation, it looks like the perks are one
large pool.

“You also receive whatever additional perks are listed below your event
details”  change  YOUR EVENT to THE EVENT and add clarification of what the
events are.

EXAMPLE “You also receive the additional perks listed below the event you
choose to sponsor (Tote Bag, Reception, Badge Holders, or Pre-Conference
Sessions with Lunch).”