[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: The Evergreen Project Draft Corporate Documents

Timothy Spindler tspindler at cwmars.org
Tue Apr 3 08:20:38 EDT 2018

I need to check with Donna about what the next steps would be. I think
before the EOB approves anything, we want to make sure that the by-laws are
what we want.  However, it does not mean that we can't change them in the
future but I wouldn't want to rush this thinking that we can fix any
problems at a later date.

<http://www.cwmars.org>

Tim Spindler | Executive Director | CW MARS

tspindler at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x120

http://www.cwmars.org