[Eg-oversight-board] Setting Up a Non-Profit

Sharon Herbert sharon.herbert at bc.libraries.coop
Thu Jan 25 12:10:58 EST 2018

Filing requirements seem to be the biggest difference. If Mobius is
already familiar with requirements in Missouri, that would be to our
advantage

https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/tools-resources/state-filing-requirements-nonprofits

I don't see anything there ^^ that offers significant advantage to
filing in any particular state.

Sharon

--
Sharon Herbert
Sitka Manager/Interim Managing Director | BC Libraries Cooperative