[Eg-oversight-board] IRS Form 1023

scott.thomas at sparkpa.org scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Wed Jun 27 14:20:02 EDT 2018

Dear EOB Members,
     I've started to work on IRS Form 1023. I think the most difficult questions will be right at the beginning. Here are a few to start with:

1.       Have we given any thought to who will be our registered agent (i.e.; the place where we get our mail)? Will it be MOBIUS? I am not sure if the registered agent has to be in Missouri. This is a question for the attorney. See #4 below.

2.       Do we have an EIN yet?

3.       My assumption is this is the "Organization's Website": https://evergreen-ils.org/   Is this correct?

4.       I am compiling a list of questions for the attorney. Is Jennifer Beasley our attorney for this part of the process?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Executive Director
PaILS / SPARK
(717) 873-9461
scott.thomas at sparkpa.org<mailto:scott.thomas at sparkpa.org>
Stay informed! Join the SPARK-User Email List: