[Eg-oversight-board] IRS Form 1023

Donna Bacon donna at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Jun 27 15:52:31 EDT 2018

The EIN forms were filed by the MOBIUS attorney last week.   The MOBIUS
attorneys have begun working on your 1023 as was agreed in the beginning
so you do not have to do this.  I will pass it on to you, of course, and
you can then edit it.   We have two attorneys working on this--Dale
Hermeling and Jennifer Beasley.