[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Nonprofit Documents

Ruth Frasur rfrasur at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:16:46 EST 2018

1.  I'm in favor with going ahead and signing the formation docs.
2.  I also agree with Mike that it'd be ideal to have a relationship
established with an attorney as early on in this process as possible so
that they have that "historical knowledge" that'd ease processes as we move
forward.  Do we know of anyone who would either fit the bill or someone
that'd know someone that'd fit the bill?