[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: Re: Fwd: draft agreement to send to MOBIUS

Mike Rylander miker at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed May 23 12:36:55 EDT 2018

Hi Karen,

I'm happy to relay versions between Donna and you, but I believe she's sent
it directly to you already.  That's fine with me, as you understand what
EOB is looking for with this, we know you have the project's and SFC's
needs as your priority, and the agreement is binding on SFC and MOBIUS in
the end.  Once you and Donna are finished, putting the result to list for
EOB to provide extra eyes and look at it from a purely project perspective
before execution is enough.

Thank you!