[Eg-oversight-board] Follow up phone call with attorney

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Mon Nov 19 11:36:11 EST 2018

I don't have any personal experience with Wells Fargo but their whole fake accounts scandal did leave a particularly bad taste, especially given that other national banks exist.

--
Jason Boyer
MIS Supervisor
Indiana State Library
http://library.in.gov/

From: eg-oversight-board [mailto:eg-oversight-board-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org] On Behalf Of scott.thomas at sparkpa.org
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 8:23 AM
To: Holly Brennan <haderhold at ci.homer.ak.us>; Jessica Woolford <jwoolford at biblio.org>; eg-oversight-board <eg-oversight-board at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: Re: [Eg-oversight-board] Follow up phone call with attorney

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Hi Jessica,
   Thank you for passing this along. It is such a relief having someone like Jon we can turn to for these sorts of questions. I have a few comments. Currently, our registered agent and mailing address are both MOBIUS. Have we had any trouble getting mail from them? What kind of formal arrangement do we have with MOBIUS for registered agent? PaILS pays $300 annually for its registered agent (a local public library).
   Regarding banks, Wells Fargo seems to be the top contender simply because they have branches everywhere. (Sometimes there is a need to visit a physical branch especially when there is a change on officers, and they need to sigh papers.) Has anyone had any positive or negative experiences with Wells Fargo? I’ve had some phone conversations with staff in my local branch, and they have proven to be knowledgeable and helpful.

Scott