[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: address for transfer of Eventbrite account for Evergreen [sfconservancy.org #4149]

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 8 11:03:22 EDT 2019

Yes, now that I know that it has grandfathered in pricing, I agree it
sounds like a good idea to keep it going for 2021 and beyond. Should it be
transferred to MOBIUS then?

And no, Georgia BOR won't allow us to use theirs for future years :D

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.