[Eg-oversight-board] Fwd: address for transfer of Eventbrite account for Evergreen [sfconservancy.org #4149]

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Mon Apr 8 10:59:07 EDT 2019

This is what I heard back from Maegan when I asked after the last EOB meeting:

"
Good morning,
We wanted to use the SFC's Eventbrite account because it had the history of the previous conferences and how they were set up for registration and it was using a less expensive pricing structure that has been grandfathered in and that EB no longer offers to new accounts. We were still able to set up a non profit account for this year, but we had to use the more expensive new pricing structure.

I would encourage you all to take over that SFC EB account. I don't remember the exact percentages or fees from that account unfortunately, but I remember them being significantly less than the current structure (hence why we tried to use it).
If I can answer any other questions to help out, please let me know!
Sincerely,
Maegan

"

Even though we won't need it in 2020 I assumed we'd like to keep the grandfathered rate for 2021 or beyond? Unless there's a requirement that it be used at least once every year or something like that we may as well have the flexibility. (Unless the BOR is willing to let us use their registration system for future conferences, though I've not heard anything like that.)

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
MIS Supervisor