[Eg-oversight-board] Financial update

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Jan 17 14:12:32 EST 2019

Hi,

I've run the numbers from our ledger with SFC and produced the following
report:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=governance:financials:update_2019_01_17

Conservancy evidently did a fair amount of reconciliation starting in late
October; changes include:

* Recording of investment income from Vanguard
* Recording of expenses from the 2018 conference, including the venue
expenses
* Recording of ALA conference expenses from 2017
* Recording of the venue deposit for the 2019 conference
* Other miscellaneous adjustments assumed to be related to an audit by
Conservancy
* Donation of registration fees by EventBrite for the 2017 conference

In particular, expenses for the 2018 conference appear to be fully entered
in the ledger, so unlike during a good chunk of last year, I'm more
confident that the ledger balance of $51,481.95 is close to the actual
amount in our account with Conservancy.

Regards,

Galen
--