[Eg-oversight-board] Important Announcement About this Mailing List

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri May 31 09:54:33 EDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks, Chris. I've taken the liberty of updated the website:

I believe this is the case, but for the sake of being clear for other
subscribers of the old mailing list, can you confirm that the plan is _not_
to transfer subscriptions over from the old one?

Regards,

Galen

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 8:20 AM Chris Sharp <csharp at georgialibraries.org>
wrote:

> Good Morning, All,
>
> As many of you probably know, the Evergreen Project is transitioning its
> governance into a self-administered not-for-profit organization.  As a part
> of that change, the recently-formed Evergreen Project Board has requested
> that we create a new mailing list, board at list.evergreen-ils.org, and
> retire the eg-oversight-board list from active use.  Public archives will
> remain available.  Please visit
> http://list.evergreen-ils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/board to subscribe
> to the new list.
>
> We will be deactivating this list as soon as possible.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris
> --
>
> Chris Sharp, PINES System Administrator
> ------------------------------
>
> Georgia Public Library Service
>
> 1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345
>
> (404) 235-7147 | csharp at georgialibraries.org
>
> <https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
> <https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

> stories of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.

Galen Charlton
Implementation and Services Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)